quarta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2009

Music makes the people come together!

E como hoje não estou muito inspirada...nada mesmo! Tenho a cabeça a mil à hora, prefiro deixar aqui algumas músiquinhas que têm povoado a minha cabeça estes dias (algumas bem antigas, confesso!)...

I'm a "oldies" girl! :)



"any place is better, satarting from zero, we got nothing to loose"



"forever and ever you'll stay in my heart, and i'll love you"



"the only boy who could ever reach me...was a son of..."



"if you need me call me, no matter where you are, no matter how far"



"baby love, my baby love I need you"



"i just wanna take some time with you"



"take it, take a nother piece of my heart baby"


"she's a maniac, maniac on the floor. And she's dancing like she never dance before"



:)

foi uma viagem ao passado!!!!!

BOM ANO!

*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário